Welcome to Quintessential Massage and Wellness!
Bonnie Nussbickel, LMT, HHC, RYT-500, CPT
Healing the whole body from the inside out
I am excited that you have found your way to my website and hopefully soon, to my Wellness Center!
Is pain keeping you from enjoying life?
If so, Myofascial Release (MFR) can help!
Bonnie Nussbickel, LMT is a New York State Licensed and Nationally Certified Massage Therapist with over 16 years experience. She is an Expert level John F. Barnes Myofascial Release Practitioner. For years, Bonnie has been helping others get out of pain and move forward with their lives. The goal of treatment is to create positive, lasting changes.
- Do you feel unfocused?
- Do you feel physically or emotionally out of balance?
- Are you stressed out and finding that you are not able to relax?
- Is your body in pain and asking for relief?
- Are there "issues in your tissues"?
- Do you suffer from any of the following?
Here are some of the many pain and dysfunction-type disorders that respond well to Myofascial Release:
- Acute Pain
- Arthritis Pain
- Back Pain
- Bell's Palsy
- Carpal Tunnel
- Cervical Pain
- Chronic Fatigue
- Chronic Pain/Tension
- Disc Problems
- Esophageal Reflux
- Geriatric Health
- IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain/Frozen Shoulder
- Golf Elbow
- Heel Pain/Spurs
- Hip Pain
- Knee Pain/Injury
- Loss of Flexibility
- Mastectomy or Lumpectomy Pain/Scarring
- Men's Health
- Menopause Issues
- Menstrual Pain/Dysfunction
- Myofascial Pain Syndrome
- Neck Pain
- Pediatric Health/Colic
- Piriformis Pain
- Plantar Fascitis
- Postural Misalignment
- Post-surgical Dysfunction
- Restless Leg
- Restricted Movements
- Repetitive Strain Injuries
- Sacroiliac Pain/Coccygeal Dysfunction
- Scar Release
- Sinus Issues
- Sports Injuries
- Tennis Elbow
- Tinnitis (ear ringing)
- TMJ Pain (Temporomandibular Joint dysfunction)
- Women's Health